Business Immigrants can apply in any of the following categories:
Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that:
Do you have an innovative business idea? If you can get support for your idea from one of the designated organizations (Venture capital funds, Angel investor groups or Business incubators) and you may be able to immigrate to Canada.
Canada’s Self-Employed Program allows people to immigrate to Canada permanently as a self-employed person.
If you’re interested in this program, you must:
- November 26, 2022IRCC to implement internal changes based on the Gender Based Analysis Plus audit
- November 25, 2022Ontario and Saskatchewan add 400,000 new jobs, as vacancies remain high
- November 25, 2022Study: International students largely remain in the province where they received their first study permit
- November 24, 2022Truck drivers are now eligible for Express Entry
- November 24, 2022How a spousal open work permit can allow you to work in Canada