Business Immigrants can apply in any of the following categories:
- Start-up Visa
- Self Employed
- Immigrant Investors
Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build businesses in Canada that:
- are innovative
- can create jobs for Canadians
- can compete on a global scale
Do you have an innovative business idea? If you can get support for your idea from one of the designated organizations (Venture capital funds, Angel investor groups or Business incubators) and you may be able to immigrate to Canada.
Canada’s Self-Employed Program allows people to immigrate to Canada permanently as a self-employed person.
If you’re interested in this program, you must:
- have relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics
- Has the intention and ability to be self-employed in Canada, and
- be willing and able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada
- October 17, 2021Immigrate to Canada without a job offer: Ontario PNP
- October 16, 2021Can I sponsor my spouse or partner for Canadian immigration?
- October 15, 2021Canada employment regains pre-pandemic levels in September
- October 15, 2021The benefits of hiring a lawyer to help with your PGP immigration application
- October 14, 2021How to Immigrate to Canada from Iran
A candidate must obtain a minimum of 35 points if they wish to immigrate to Canada as a self-employed person. The selection criteria is given below:
|Self-Employed Selection criteria||Maximum Points|
|Ability in English/French||24 points|