Canada is a big tourist attraction and it welcomed over 8.9 million overnight international visitors in the third quarter period spanning July to September 2019 alone. Canada has also benefited from the very fact that the tourism sector is booming globally. However, there’s ample evidence that Canada’s tourism potential remains significantly underdeveloped. In fact, there’s a chance for the country to quite double its current number of international arrivals and their associated revenues by 2030. Due to this reason, we can expect fairly good number of applicant’s getting the opportunity to visit and explore Canada with their visitor visa/eTA.
A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that is stick to your passport. It shows that you simply meet the wants needed to enter Canada. Most visitors can stay for up to six months in Canada. You must satisfy the officer that you are a genuine visitor and intend to leave Canada at the end of your stay. However, you must know whether you require a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization. The entry document you need depends on:
- the type of travel document you plan to travel with
- the country that issued your travel document
- your nationality
- your method of travel to Canada for this trip
With an expert advice you can apply for your Visitor Visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization, whichever will be best suitable in your case.
- January 22, 2022How to spot a fake Canadian job offer
- January 21, 2022PEI holds first scheduled draw of 2022
- January 20, 2022Alberta releases details of first PNP draw in 2022
- January 19, 2022Express Entry: Canada breaks PNP draw record again
- January 19, 2022BC PNP Tech Draw: 91 immigration invitations issued