Canada is a big tourist attraction and it welcomed over 8.9 million overnight international visitors in the third quarter period spanning July to September 2019 alone. Canada has also benefited from the very fact that the tourism sector is booming globally. However, there’s ample evidence that Canada’s tourism potential remains significantly underdeveloped. In fact, there’s a chance for the country to quite double its current number of international arrivals and their associated revenues by 2030. Due to this reason, we can expect fairly good number of applicant’s getting the opportunity to visit and explore Canada with their visitor visa/eTA.
A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that is stick to your passport. It shows that you simply meet the wants needed to enter Canada. Most visitors can stay for up to six months in Canada. You must satisfy the officer that you are a genuine visitor and intend to leave Canada at the end of your stay. However, you must know whether you require a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization. The entry document you need depends on:
- the type of travel document you plan to travel with
- the country that issued your travel document
- your nationality
- your method of travel to Canada for this trip
With an expert advice you can apply for your Visitor Visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization, whichever will be best suitable in your case.
- October 17, 2021Immigrate to Canada without a job offer: Ontario PNP
- October 16, 2021Can I sponsor my spouse or partner for Canadian immigration?
- October 15, 2021Canada employment regains pre-pandemic levels in September
- October 15, 2021The benefits of hiring a lawyer to help with your PGP immigration application
- October 14, 2021How to Immigrate to Canada from Iran