Which Type Of Work permit are you looking for ?

Open Work Permit

PGWP - are and international student who gradualted from a designated learning institution are eligible for the post-Graduation Work permit program

BOWP - Applied for Permanent residence in Canada.

SPOUSAL OPEN WORK PERMIT - are a dependent family member of someone who applied for permanent residence OR are the spouse or common-law partner of a skilled worker or International student.

are a refugee, refugee claimant, protected person on their family member.

is a young worker participating in special programs?

Employer Specific work permits

An employer-specific work permit allows you to work according to the conditions on your work permit, which include :

Apply to work in Canada, Extend a Work Permit or hire a foreign worker.

Foreign Workers

Find out if you need a work permit