This application is for people who would not normally be eligible to become permanent residents of Canada may be able to apply on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate grounds apply to people with exceptional cases. Canadian Authorities assess these applications on a case-by-case basis. Factors they look at include:
Refugees are people who are forced to leave their home country because of a fear of persecution and are not able to return home. Canada’s refugee system allows refugees to file for their permanent residency under humanitarian and compassionate grounds. They are of two categories:
- November 26, 2022IRCC to implement internal changes based on the Gender Based Analysis Plus audit
- November 25, 2022Ontario and Saskatchewan add 400,000 new jobs, as vacancies remain high
- November 25, 2022Study: International students largely remain in the province where they received their first study permit
- November 24, 2022Truck drivers are now eligible for Express Entry
- November 24, 2022How a spousal open work permit can allow you to work in Canada