This application is for people who would not normally be eligible to become permanent residents of Canada may be able to apply on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate grounds apply to people with exceptional cases. Canadian Authorities assess these applications on a case-by-case basis. Factors they look at include:
Refugees are people who are forced to leave their home country because of a fear of persecution and are not able to return home. Canada’s refugee system allows refugees to file for their permanent residency under humanitarian and compassionate grounds. They are of two categories:
- December 4, 2023Why should I enter the Express Entry pool now despite a temporary pause in draws?
- December 4, 2023Will Canada make its current international student off-campus work hours policy permanent?
- December 4, 2023Receiving WES Credential Evaluation for Employment, Higher Education, or Licensing in Canada
- December 3, 2023The 20 most livable cities in Canada for newcomers
- December 3, 2023How to immigrate to Canada as a couple