The Canadian Experience Class Program is part of the Economic Class and the Express Entry program manages it. Now, average processing times are 6 months after receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
You must meet the requirements of the program to be eligible to apply.
Requirements of the Canadian Experience Class Program:
- Have at least one continuous year of full-time paid work experience in Canada or the equivalent in part-time continuous work listed in the last 3 years.
- The job experience should be in a Managerial job (NOC skill level 0), Professional job (NOC skill type A), Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
- Meet the Canadian Language Benchmark minimum language score of CLB 7 or CLB 5, or equivalent based on the level of the job.
- To be eligible for the CEC, the applicant must have had legal temporary resident status during the period of work.
- September 16, 2021How to submit a Super Visa application for your parents and grandparents
- September 15, 2021Express Entry: Canada invites 521 PNP candidates
- September 15, 2021BC PNP: 464 immigration candidates invited in new draws
- September 14, 2021Alberta PNP holds largest draw ever with CRS cutoff at 300
- September 14, 2021Express Entry: Canada holds first CEC draw of September
Final Steps of Application processing before getting Permanent Residence:
Once selected from the Express Entry pool and granted an Invitation to Apply (ITA), as part of the Canadian immigration application process, applicants and their dependents must also undergo medical examinations and receive security clearances.
Valid opportunity for International Students to get a permanent residence The Canadian Experience Program provides the easiest and quickest way to achieve Permanent residence for students with Canadian work experience.
Foreign students can stay in the country and work on post-graduate work permits after completing a program or study course at a Canadian educational institution. After receiving at least one year of Canadian work experience in a qualified, academic or technical area, a graduate may then be eligible to apply under the Canadian Experience Category.