The Canadian Experience Class Program is part of the Economic Class and the Express Entry program manages it. Now, average processing times are 6 months after receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
You must meet the requirements of the program to be eligible to apply.
Requirements of the Canadian Experience Class Program:
- Have at least one continuous year of full-time paid work experience in Canada or the equivalent in part-time continuous work listed in the last 3 years.
- The job experience should be in a Managerial job (NOC skill level 0), Professional job (NOC skill type A), Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
- Meet the Canadian Language Benchmark minimum language score of CLB 7 or CLB 5, or equivalent based on the level of the job.
- To be eligible for the CEC, the applicant must have had legal temporary resident status during the period of work.
- June 17, 2021Canada celebrates diversity in June
- June 16, 2021Ontario PNP invites 940 international students and temporary workers
- June 16, 2021BC PNP Tech Draw: 72 immigration candidates invited
- June 16, 2021Saskatchewan PNP: 255 new invitations issued
- June 15, 2021Canada’s business leaders demand plan to reopen borders
Final Steps of Application processing before getting Permanent Residence:
Once selected from the Express Entry pool and granted an Invitation to Apply (ITA), as part of the Canadian immigration application process, applicants and their dependents must also undergo medical examinations and receive security clearances.
Valid opportunity for International Students to get a permanent residence The Canadian Experience Program provides the easiest and quickest way to achieve Permanent residence for students with Canadian work experience.
Foreign students can stay in the country and work on post-graduate work permits after completing a program or study course at a Canadian educational institution. After receiving at least one year of Canadian work experience in a qualified, academic or technical area, a graduate may then be eligible to apply under the Canadian Experience Category.