A caregiver is a person who resides in and provides child care, senior home support care or care of the disabled without supervision in the private household in Canada where the person being cared for resides.
Three paths to secure Permanent Status-
- Caring for Children
- Caring for those with High medical needs.
- Live-in caregivers
You must meet the requirements of the program to be eligible to apply.
Requirements of the Caregivers Program:
- They should have worked full-time for at least 24 months or a total of 3,900 hours within the last four years.
- Full-time work equates to 30 hours per week
- Work does not count if performed during studies.
- Meet language benchmark of CLB 5 or 7 depending upon the NOC
- Have Canadian post-secondary education of at least one year or foreign credential with ECA report .
- July 28, 2021Manitoba invites 1,140 Express Entry candidates in new PNP draw
- July 28, 2021BC PNP invites 59 immigration candidates in Tech draw
- July 28, 2021Entering Canada with a DUI from the USA
- July 28, 2021IRCC: Canada welcomed over 35,000 new immigrants in June
- July 27, 2021Ontario invites managers, health care workers, and others in new PNP draw