A caregiver is a person who resides in and provides child care, senior home support care or care of the disabled without supervision in the private household in Canada where the person being cared for resides.
Three paths to secure Permanent Status-
- Caring for Children
- Caring for those with High medical needs.
- Live-in caregivers
You must meet the requirements of the program to be eligible to apply.
Requirements of the Caregivers Program:
- They should have worked full-time for at least 24 months or a total of 3,900 hours within the last four years.
- Full-time work equates to 30 hours per week
- Work does not count if performed during studies.
- Meet language benchmark of CLB 5 or 7 depending upon the NOC
- Have Canadian post-secondary education of at least one year or foreign credential with ECA report .
- October 17, 2021Immigrate to Canada without a job offer: Ontario PNP
- October 16, 2021Can I sponsor my spouse or partner for Canadian immigration?
- October 15, 2021Canada employment regains pre-pandemic levels in September
- October 15, 2021The benefits of hiring a lawyer to help with your PGP immigration application
- October 14, 2021How to Immigrate to Canada from Iran