The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to in a Province. Each province and territory have it’s own unique Provincial Nominee Program.
This program is for workers who:
Each province & territory has its own streams and requirement to target certain groups like
- May 27, 2023IRCC inventory stands at 2 million applications
- May 26, 2023IRCC approves 4 new English language tests for Student Direct Stream
- May 26, 2023Moving to Canada? Everything you need to know about Canada’s health care system
- May 26, 2023Immigration Minister Sean Fraser announces measures to strengthen family reunification
- May 25, 2023IRCC provides update on impact of labour disruption