The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to in a Province. Each province and territory have it’s own unique Provincial Nominee Program.
This program is for workers who:
Each province & territory has its own streams and requirement to target certain groups like
- January 27, 2023Poll shows more people than ever want to immigrate to Canada
- January 26, 2023How you can use ChatGPT on your immigration journey
- January 26, 2023Why Calgary is a premier destination for international students coming to Canada
- January 25, 2023Express Entry: How does IRCC decide when to hold draws?
- January 24, 2023What is the Global Talent Stream?