The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to in a Province. Each province and territory have it’s own unique Provincial Nominee Program.
This program is for workers who:
Each province & territory has its own streams and requirement to target certain groups like
- September 24, 2023British Columbia, Ontario, Alberta, and PEI hold provincial nominations this week
- September 23, 2023Canada is still processing visas for Indian nationals
- September 22, 2023What counts as eligible work experience for immigration through Express Entry?
- September 22, 2023Getting your prescription medication as a newcomer to Canada
- September 21, 2023Senators release new report on improving the integrity of Canada’s international student program